*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521117-Blog-A---Blog-B
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#521117 added July 14, 2007 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
Blog A - Blog B?
I've had a blog on writing.com for a couple of years now and used it to discuss life and love and family along with writing. Strangely enough it's been a nice release to be able to come in here and share reality with the page and even more so to have wonderful readers who follow along actually finding interest in my entries.

As my regular readers might have noticed the blog has fallen into disrepair lately with postings becoming more sporadic and often focused on whatever new misery abounds. Blogging in this format has really lost it's appeal to me and I've been thinking a lot lately about transforming my blog into something more focused and informative.

Of course, I'm not leaving WDC. I love this medium to connect with other writers. The lively community aspect of WDC is what has always held me here since the days of stories.com. I've never found another site that invites friendship and a sharing spirit and loyalty amongst comrades. Indeed, I'll still even continue to resort to this blog from time to time if I want to rant about my day or share something of interest that isn't writing related.

But...

New that was coming didn't you? *Wink*

But what many of you may not know is that I have a personal website and I've decided to develop my blog there with a focus on writing, the life of a writer, the writing process etc. I'm hoping to transform The Writers Round-About into an informative and entertaining read for writers and aspiring writers. Something a little less personal and looking at the broader picture.

Anyway, I'm losing my point. Basically I just wanted to share with you all the link to that blog and invite you to check it out. You'll be able to leave comments there (like you do here) and I plan to update it more regularly and with commitment that I no longer promise for this blog. Hopefully those interested in writing professionally will find the blog interesting and I'm hoping it develops a following since blogging without an audience isn't much fun. *Smile*

Thank you all for sharing Mental Meanderings with me and I hope you've enjoyed my entries here. There will still be more entries, I mean I haven't even told you all about the wonders of the latest Harry Potter movie and I'm looking forward to TTOM so I can regal you all with more odd spots. *Wink* I hope you'll find The Writer's Round-About gets you hooked and inspires your own work too.

Oh!! LINKS!!! *chuckles* Um... Easiest would be http://www.rebeccalaffarsmith.com You can view the blog on the main page there or click to it and various other links from that site. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521117-Blog-A---Blog-B