*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521432-71507
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#521432 added July 15, 2007 at 8:37pm
Restrictions: None
7/15/07
Thank God and all things holy, I finally have a cell phone that works when and where I need it to!!! Many thanks also for the responses and advice I've received about this. I'm so glad that this has been resolved.

It's been a great weekend. I didn't do anything wild or outstanding, but it was great nonetheless. I think I'm a fairly boring person, so I don't need lots of wild and adventurous expeditions. Here's a recap. Saturday I did laundry and drained and cleaned my fish tank. Whoop te doo!!! Today I did more laundry and decided to exchange the locations of my piano and my computer desk. It was quite a PIA, but I got it done. The advantage of doing that is now when my son walks past me when I'm on the computer, there's enough space around us that he doesn't bump the back of my computer chair and constantly give me whiplash!! That was a real irritant to me, so....problem solved!!!

Then, I watched the race, went to food shopping, and just relaxed. Not very glamorous, but it was an enjoyable wonderful weekend anyway. No huge drama, no meltdowns, no arguing, just.....being. I have to say, I really like to just "be".

I hope all ya'll got a chance to just be this weekend too!

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521432-71507