*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521896-71707
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#521896 added July 17, 2007 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
7/17/07
This is a funny Joseph story.

Joe and I were in the car, and he was playing with his stack of Pokemon cards.
He said, "I can't wait to show my cousin my big fat deck!"

SCREEECH......... go the air brakes in my brain. I didn't hear the word "deck"
I heard a completely different word!!!

"Joseph!!!!" I say with that strong Mommy-type correctional tone. He looks at me innocently and says "What?" I could tell there was some kind of miscommunication happening. I said, "WHAT did you say?" He repeated, "I can't wait to show my cousin my big fat deck" Once again, I didn't hear "deck".

I told him I couldn't believe he said that, or would even consider doing such a thing. I went on and on about how a person's private parts are called private parts for a reason, and he doesn't need to be showing his private parts to anyone but his doctor, etc....

All of a sudden, he holds up the deck of cards and says "DECK, Mom DECK!!!"

The light comes on. I was so terribly embarrassed!! We both started laughing like crazy. When we finally regained control of ourselves, he looked at me and shook his head and said, "That's just gross, mom!"

oops! *Blush*

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521896-71707