*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521937-fire-the-grid
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#521937 added July 17, 2007 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
fire the grid
This morning was the selected day for all the prayers, meditations, and directed energy for healing our beautiful blue planet. Go to www.firethegrid.com for more information.

I think it significant that LiveEarth was just a few weekends ago to focus worldwide attention on global warming. I am as lazy as the next person but I am focusing on ways to use less energy, and generally consume less and recycle more.

Today's entry for the 21-day poetry challenge seems to be following my water element theme of yesterday. I am a water sign, and we are in the sign of Cancer right now so it is serendipitous. This poem itself came directly from the water gods themselves----didn't have idea one of what to write---then found inspiration in today's paper from an article about quilts---you just never know when the muse will pop up---just need to give her space to navigate.

Yesterday, I pulled the tarot card The Chariot---the Rohrig Tarot tells me this card is ruled by the sign of Cancer--a water sign---because of its penetrating, yielding qualities, water is frequently stronger and more enduring than the other elements.
Yep---glad to be an old mermaid---have a tall glass of water on me----and pray that the waters of the Earth will ever be pure and clear. Blessings!

"Flow

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521937-fire-the-grid