*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523239-Not-really-much-to-share
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#523239 added July 23, 2007 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
Not really much to share
July 23, 2007

The past few days have been normal...Went to church yesterday..no sermon..we had a special singer-his name is Don White and he was great..we bought 2 cd's.

Cassy goes to the allergist tomorrow..Jamie goes next week-I scheduled them separately because Cassy is being allergy tested and I don't need to have to deal with Jamie during it...he's going to a friends house. Thanks D I owe ya one!!!

Jamie's sinus infection does not look like it's clearing up..but it's only been 3 days...he's typical him....

I wrote a poem today. Poetry is not my typical genre...I'm quite amateur at best..but that's what popped in my head today...so I wrote. I thought about ignoring the urge and decided I'd best not....I've not felt the urge in a while to do much more than blog..so I went with it...
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1295709 by Not Available.


Feel free to take a look..but don't feel obligated.


Kids are driving me up the wall.

I've got a couple of calls to make..have made several already today...I have a dr's appt with our new dr on Friday...just cause...maybe my sinus infection/allergy can get under control...striving for blood pressure control..I've been off meds for about 4 years..and I think it's time for me to be back on. We'll see what the dr says though..the last one I went to took a wait and see attitude..big sigh.

Ok..welll, gonna make my calls...talk to you soon...I promise to be stopping by.

hugs and blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523239-Not-really-much-to-share