*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524028-72707
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#524028 added July 27, 2007 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
7/27/07
Wow! I can't believe it. I got an email from Joe's dad, confirming that he can take Joe for the first week or so while I recover from my surgery. I don't know how to act. No argument, no grief, no guilt trips...just, "sure, no problem." This is cool. More evidence of prayer warriors at work.

I also have received confirmation from a friend who will be with me on the day of the surgery to transport me to and from the surgery center. Having plans like this in place already gives me great peace of mind. Plans are my security.

I'm kinda wiped out today. I guess it's because of the stress from yesterday. The neighborlady who was taken to the hospital yesterday was eventually sent home, medication was adjusted and she's doing better. Thank you again to those who sent prayers and kind thoughts her way.

I've read quite a few blogs and it seems like so many people had rough times yesterday. It's also refreshing to see so many folks jump in ready with words of encouragement and e-hugs. It just goes to show the caliber of people we have here in the WDC community. Good people. Kind people.

Keep the love going,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524028-72707