*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524369-Black-cat
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#524369 added July 29, 2007 at 8:37am
Restrictions: None
Black cat
** Image ID #1290529 Unavailable **

Just discovered a wonderful person who shares images, so I had to immediately try one. I also have a black kitten.

Her name is Lily Shad. My black German Shepherd is namned "Shadow", so it's a shortened version of "Little Shadow".

"Emily", my oldest kitty baby got mad and ran away from home. She was feeling crowded, and then "Angel" had her kittens in "Emily's" favorite closet/hiding spot.

It's been almost a week that she's been gone. I prefer to think she left for a better home. I can't be worried, because there's nothing I can do now. If she's not in the care of someone, I'll just have to watch for her at heaven's gate.

It has gotten pretty animal thick around here. It started with a cat and a dog. "Emily" replaced a white cat named "Jazz" who also mysteriously disappeared. "Emily" was wearing a collar and a bell and a tag with her name, my last name and phone number. The adult cats all have collars and tags. The kitten are another matter. Almost too much of a good thing. "Stella" had six kittens, and oly two have gone to a new home. So that's three adult cats and four kittens. "Angels" kittens are just opeingin thier eyes, and there are five of them. I'm going to be andle deep in kittens pretty soon. Maybe I don't blame "Emily" for leaving.

There have been report of cats being killed by wild animals in the neighborhood. She's such a stealthy cat. She got fat after we moved. She didn't leave the bedroom for nine months. Then she finally started going out with the kittens last summer. Now, she's taken an excursion and not come back yet. She's been gone a lenghthy time before. I just can't hink the worst. I just can't, I'd feel too guilty for having kittens. But if "Emily" doesn't come back, I mightkeep the little black femlae kitten. Little "Lily Shad".
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524369-Black-cat