*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528219-My-Daughter-And-Granddaughter-Are-Coming
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#528219 added August 14, 2007 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
My Daughter And Granddaughter Are Coming
Today started off with a visit to the dr. office for some minor surgery. Everything went well and I was out of the office within an hour and a half.

Spent the rest of my day cleaning and getting laundry caught up. Ron will be leaving in the morning for Eastern Washington. He and his friend Dave have planned this bike trip for sometime now. They will be gone till Saturday. Their ride may even take them as far as Idaho. For sure they will be riding north to Republic near the Canadian border. It will be good for both of them to get away and ride their fun Sport Bikes. Ron loves his Honda VFR. Oh the joys of retirement!

My daughter Julie and granddaughter Alex(12yrs.) will be coming up to keep me company while Ron is gone. Alex is bringing along her friend Kelsey. Julie has to drive for 3 1/2 hours before she gets here. She will be coming via the new bridge over the Tacoma Narrows. Then it's a straight shot north on I-5 till she gets to Mount Vernon. Then she heads east on 20 till she gets to Concrete. That's where I live. It will be quite a scenic drive for the girls.

It's going to be a hot day tomorrow. The girls are bringing their bathing suits. They plan on going in the hot tub here! By evening it should cool off enough for all to go in and get wet. It's a very relaxing experience.

I'm looking forward to them coming, I know we are going to have fun*Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528219-My-Daughter-And-Granddaughter-Are-Coming