*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529452-just-another-day-in-paradise
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#529452 added August 20, 2007 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
just another day in paradise
Saturday night was one of those nights that remind you why you moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida in the first place.....

Had a birthday dinner for a friend...went to the Mariott on Marco Island.....beachside restaurant in a beautiful hotel, walked the beach after dinner to a dazzling display of cloud wrapped sunset in the west....and to the east....an arc of rainbow spanning the entire eastern horizon.....later moving on to jazz at a local coffeehouse/restaurant and greeted by a rising moon slowly moving to fullness....

I am inducting all of my female friends, my sister, too, womyn of une certaine age
into the SysterHood of the Old Myrmaids....I found at the dollar store...packages of grow-your-own-mermaids.....you submerge them in water...they absorb the liquid and expand, and expand, and expand.....


 The Girl with Silver Bracelets  (E)
the girl with the silver bracelets--one of a series of old mermaid poems
#1307052 by ridinghhood-p.boutilier

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529452-just-another-day-in-paradise