*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536691-And-the-saga-continueslol
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#536691 added September 21, 2007 at 12:21pm
Restrictions: None
And the saga continues..lol
Sept 21, 2007

Sorry I haven't updated much..it's been a crazy week. I have 2 tests, a paper, a narrative, and a speech to write and give. We've also had 2 things going on at Jamie's school..an ice cream social and a parent meeting..2 different nights.

I got a 96 on my algebra test...I'm very excited.

Jamie is getting another sinus infection. He's snotty and congested but they are holding off doing anything...I suppose there's not much they can do right now..it's in the early stages..but I know where it's going and wish they'd do something.

I have no results yet from Riley...I'm guessing it may be another week or so..some of those labs take a while. We did do the sweat test this past Monday..the lady who did it said that its results would be back that afternoon and the dr would have a hard copy of the results in the chart on Tuesday..and said generally if there is even a borderline possibility they would call within 24 hours to schedule follow up. I guess no news is good news.

My sister is having some major problems...she has a 1.4 cm mass on her brain...it's an old bleed according to the MRI ..she sees a vascular neurosurgeon on the 28th..this all started becasue she's had major headaches constantly for almost 7  weeks. The mass is not the cause..now they are saying she has degenerative disc disease in her neck but nothing they give her for the pain seems to touch it. she feels like heck, is barely functioning at work...and is worried about the most likely brain surgery to remove the mass-she's seen 1 neurosurgeon..he's sending her to the vascular one but said he thought she'd end up having surgery. She has a clotting disorder called Von Willabrands (sp) and that makes everything even mor difficult...I mean, they have a blood product they can give her to help with the clotting during and after surgery but it's just so much....prayers please majorly.

Ok..I haven't showered yet and need to get to my algebra homework. I'll try to pop back in later.

hugs and blessings

thanks to all who have stopped by or touched base...you don't know how much your love and support mean.
hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536691-And-the-saga-continueslol