*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538962
by Amber
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1326381
Just a small sample of my work - poems, songs, stories etc
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#538962 added October 1, 2007 at 5:23pm
Restrictions: None
Oh how I would Love to corrupt you...
Inspired by a male friend of mine. Written in a males point of view.
-------------------------------------------------

Oh how I would love you corrupt you...so pure...so innocent...untouched by the hand of man.  There's so much I could teach you...make you experience pleasure you never knew you could feel.  I can only imagine the things I want to do to you...

Your young, subtle breasts...your tight firm ass...your womanhood uncharted...eighteen years old and not knowing what true pleasure is...my body aches to show you...

I can imagine it now...pinning you against the bedroom door, but not too roughly.  Kissing your lips gently until you part your lips to give access to my tongue, inviting me to deepen the kiss...Lifting you up and wrapping your legs around my waist as hungrily kiss and gently bite your neck and collarbone, causing a slight moan to escape your lips..

I walk over and sit down on the bed with you still tightly wrapped around my waist...Kissing up and down your neck whilst un-doing your silk nightshirt buttons...peeling it off and kissing your newly exposed chest and shoulders...

Your breath quickens as I reach down and kiss your semi erect nipples through your satin bra...Unhooking it and sliding the straps off your shoulders...I make my way back down to your nipples and give them equal amounts of affection, Suckling on them gently and flicking them teasingly with my tongue...

Your hips suddenly spring into life and grind against my groin...which is now rock hard and pressing through my jeans.  "Now now pet, we're going to take things nice and slow" I purr into your ear seductively as I raise you off me and lay you down on the bed...I strip out of my clothes and return over to the bed, your face is a mixture of lust and fear...but not to worry, the pain is momentary...then the pleasure begins.

I hover above you and admire your naked form...Kissing my way down your magnificent body, peeling off your cute little panties as I go, making your body shiver with anticipation...

I can't believe how aroused you are!.. I lightly kiss your lower lips and taste your arousal, you taste so sweet...Making my way up to your swollen clit, wrapping my tongue around it and slowly sucking on it, causing you to cry out...gently sliding one finger inside your womanhood, you are so tight...working my magic on your clit and your "G" spot i can feel your pussy contract against my finger...You cry out as I make you experience your first orgasm...your body shuddering below me...I let you catch your breath.

By this point I am completely aroused as judging by the side of my member...you seem slightly scared, probably thinking that this is going to hurt, but I calm you down and your body relaxes...our eyes lock as I thrust gently into your womanhood, you wince in pain and I comfort you with my lips, not breaking the eye contact between us...

Thrusting in and out of you gently, trying my best not to cause you pain...I want this to mean something, it's not just sex to me...I want to make love to you...I want you to look back on this moment and never regret it like so many women do...

One final brush against your "G" spot sets you through your second orgasm of the night...making you ride through the wave as I feel my own climax begin, groaning in pleasure as my own climax reaches its peak.  You are no longer a girl...you are now a woman...

Snapping back into reality I notice you staring at me rather oddly. "What are you thinking about?" You ask curiously.  "Nothing" I lie as a smile spreads over my face.  You have no idea how many times that fantasy has plagued my mind...how many times I've thought about making you a woman, taking away your innocence and showing you the joys of Love making...Oh how I would love to corrupt you...






© Copyright 2007 Amber (UN: sensitivesoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538962