*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540396-Another-day-another-problem
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1325631
Qwilty's release from the mundane.
#540396 added October 8, 2007 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Another day another problem
I reworked the first chapter of my book last night after spending the entire afternoon clearing off my desk. I completely rearranged my desk so that I had more space to spread out and have all my research matterial handy. Half way through the first chapter rewrite my daughter and grandson came in and said the new cat we just got managed to run out the back door as they came in. We had her less than 24 hours and she was still very frightened. We are so worried about her. She was a sweet, petite siamese female we got to keep our siamese male company. We had spent most of Saturday driving 100 miles to pick her up from a no kill shelter where she had been for over 3 months because she "didn't get along with the new dog".

Well the kids just came in for breakfast and found the new cat under my chair in the living room (a place we looked four times last night). She is so small she had to have been laughing her head off as we looked for her and she moved from place to place so that we never found her. This day promises to be an interesting day just from the way it began.

So now that the cat has been found, I can go back to the rewrite of my book. I found that there are a few words I used too often and that I didn't keep the pov consistant so I am correcting those as I go. But first breakfast so my medications won't make my stomach hurt.

© Copyright 2007 Qwiltylady (UN: qwiltylady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Qwiltylady has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540396-Another-day-another-problem