*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540816-A-place-of-pain
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1325631
Qwilty's release from the mundane.
#540816 added October 10, 2007 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
A place of pain
My poor arthritic body is betraying me today. We have thunder storms here and that means the arthritis I have all through my body is letting me know I am still alive. Because I am allergic to both asprin and sulfa based meds there is nothing the doctors can do about the artritis. So on days like today I just must deal with the pain and go on from there.

The new cat in our lives is a very good hider. My house has several places for cats to curl up and hide in but this one is so small that she has found several places we never knew were available to cats. We play find the cat all the time now and she really has outdone herself in some of the places she hides. Because we seem to be experts at adopting cats that take time to adjust to new situations we know that with time she will come around to being with us instead of hiding...its just a matter of time.

My daughter is home from work this week because she got the crud. She finally went to the doctors yesterday and they told her she is highly contagious and to stay away from me so I don't get it. Although she is taking the meds she seems hell bent on giving it to me so I have yelled at her to get out of my face more than once. I just hope I can make it through this week without getting sick from her.

© Copyright 2007 Qwiltylady (UN: qwiltylady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Qwiltylady has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540816-A-place-of-pain