*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541491-Lots-of-good-stuff
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#541491 added October 13, 2007 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
Lots of good stuff
Well, as usual, I've been busy. I posted a bunch of pics up on my Yahoogroups. I'd gotten a bit behind on developing and posting my pictures with my friends back in NH. Anyhow, I posted one with me and Joseph on his birthday and I said "Boy, I look old." My friend, Idgy, bless her, said, "No, Steph, you don't look old. You look tired."

And she's right! I am always tired. Sigh...

Here's the pic:

Steph & Joseph on his birthday, Sep 2007


What a little blondie, he is!! As soon as I can, I'll convert my pics from the pumpkin patch.

*****

I did an interview for "The Inside Scoop" with Reader's Views. If you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think. The interview focuses on my new release, "The Wolf's Torment."

http://www.insidescooplive.com/author-pages/Cardin-SC-reading-interview.html

I'd love to hear your thoughts and impressions.

Also, if you get a chance, swing on over to my website and join my mailing list. I'm running a contest on my official messageboard for October - submit your best Halloween poem. 1st prize is a $25.00 GC for Amazon.

Well, school's been out for the week and my son Andrew has been pretty bummed. He can't wait to go back to school. Today I'm trying to catch up - I did a bunch of housework and right now I'm simmering a crockpot.

((hugs))
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541491-Lots-of-good-stuff