*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541529-Death-of-The-Divine-Dragon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#541529 added October 13, 2007 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Death of The Divine Dragon?
Coty awoke inside the hospital

"Uh what happened"said Coty

"You where severely weakened"said Sakura

"What happened to the Death Dragon"said Coty

"Who?"said Sakura

"All I remember is changing into the Divine Dragon the rest is a blank but he must have won.Because he said he would kill me"said Coty.

"Uh I think you might be out for at least a week"said Sakura.

"Non-sense I'm fine"said Coty getting out of bed as he did so he started feeling dizzy then he fell.On his bed

"Uh what did you do to me?"said Coty.

"I didn't do nothing you did this to yourself"said Sakura

"What do you mean?"said Coty

"Pushing yourself to your limit every time you fight it was bound to catch up to you and it appearers it has"said Sakura.

"Yeah what ever my magical energy can take any strain I throw at it"said Coty

"Your magical energy may be able to handle the strain but your body can't handle it"said Sakura.

"Non-sense there must be some dragonsbain in here somewhere"said Coty

"Coty I personally made sure that your room was free of any dragonsbain"said Tsunade walking threw the door that lead to Coty's room.

"Then why am I in the state I'm in"said Coty

"I already told you,you're suffering from over physical exertion"said Sakura.

"I am as fit as a fiddle"said Coty standing again only to fall back on the bed.

"Uh dragon I need a healing"said Coty standing in front of the dragons pen but he didn't get an answer.

"Draco?"said Coty creating a glowing white orb that light the inside of the pen. To reveal

"No,"said Coty realizing he had returned to the real world.

"What,what happened"said Sakura and Tsunade

"What is it"said Tsunade.

"D-Draco has lost all of his energy including the magic of the gods none-elemental energy he is now turned to stone"said Coty.

"The Divine Dragon is dead"said Coty

"What I thought you said he was immortal"said Sakura.

"He must have used up all of the energy he had fighting the Death Dragon I told him we should have joined magical aura's"said Coty

"What are you going to do now?"said Tsunade.

"I'm still a wizard even without the Divine Dragon and I'm also a ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves"said Coty.

"But what about the none elemental energy"said Sakura

"Its gone and it also explains why I haven't been healed and my body is at its current state"said Coty.

"I will just have to rest up until my body heals naturally which will take ruffly three weeks"said Coty.

"How do you know that"said Tsunade

"When I was younger I never communicated with the Divine Dragon so he hardly healed me accept when I was on the brink of death.

"So when I would transform it took me three weeks to fully recover"said Coty.

"Wow thats along time to recover"said Tsunade

"Well that depends how long have I been out since I returned from the dimension"said Coty.

"Its been two weeks"said Tsunade

"Oh then I'll only be out for a week"said Coty.

"Well that's good because there is an event that will be taking place in one week and we could use your help"said Tsunade.

"What is it"said Coty

"Every three years we have a little contest between our village and the village Hidden in the Sand"said Tsunade.

"A contest?"said Coty

"It's more like a tournament"said Sakura

"Oh then that means where going to fight"said Coty.

"Yes,"said Tsunade

"Then I don't have time to fully recover"said Coty getting up again and he started wobbling,but stayed on his feet.

"You can't train in your current state any more exertion and you'll be in here for another three weeks"said Tsunade.

"I'll be fine"said Coty he then opened a portal to a mountain range and then walked inside before they could stop him.

"Uh"he said as he fell forward

"Get up you no good wizard how are you going to win the tournament if you can't even get up after sleeping for two weeks"said Coty.

He then struggled up and then created a clone of himself.

*****************

One week Later

"Wow Coty you've really gotten stronger"said Naruto welcoming him back to the village.

"Thanks that Dimension I was in makes one week seam like ten years"said Coty.

"Wow so you where training for this tournament for a week but it felt like ten years"said Naruto.

"Exactly"said Coty smiling he and Naruto walked over to the area where they where suppose to sign up for the.Tournament

"Ok every one ready the rules of the tournament are as follows"said Tsunade.

"Number one absolutely no killing.

Number two you are to fight in the arena where the Chunnin Exams took place

Number three who you fight is who you fight no changes will be made to the brackets.Let the games begin!"said Tsunade.

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541529-Death-of-The-Divine-Dragon