*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542029-Round-2
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#542029 added October 16, 2007 at 9:36am
Restrictions: None
Round 2
Coty returned to the dimension where he fought the Death Dragon and began training for the next three days.In there it was more like six years

"Wow Coty you look like you've gotten a lot stronger"said Sakura.

"It comes from training for sixteen years"said Coty

"What do you mean you where only gone for ten"said Sakura with a confused look on her face.

"I have created a dimension that allows me to get two years worth of training in one day"said Coty.

"T-two years in one day"said Sakura

"Yeah its pretty cool I can gain the power that I wouldn't normally have obtained with out years of training on only a few days"said Coty.

"Will all contestant's please report to the arena the second round of the tournament is about to begin"said Tsunade's voice over the loud speakers.

Coty opened a portal and he and Sakura walked inside and where instantly in front of the bracket boards.

Coty found his name at the top of the bracket he would be facing Kankuro of the Sand Village.

Sakura would be facing Ino from their village

"Ok lets get this tournament under way our first match of the day will be Ino against Sakura"said Tsunade.

"Ready Ino"said Sakura

"Are you?"said Ino

Coty heard two girls scream and new the fighting had begun he then closed his eyes and was.In front of a pen which housed the statue of the Divine Dragon

"Sorry I haven't talked with ya in a wile but I've been busy training to become just as strong as I was with you,and now I'm in this tournament that the Hokage set up as away to see which of us is the strongest ninja of the two village's.I really wish you were still here you loved this kind of thing"said Coty.

He then took one last look at the marble white statue that looked like it was carved into an image of a sleeping dragon.

"Well bye then"said Coty He then opened his eyes and heard the yell of a crowd somebody must have won but who.

Sakura came in battered and bruised but other wise fine

"Did you win"said Coty

"Yeah no way Ino was gonna win Tsunade trained me to well"said Sakura with a smile then she collapsed.

Coty walked over to her then he created a green orb then pricked his finger and it started glowing white.He then touched her with it and she was completely heal

"Uh w-what did you do"said Sakura

"Hm do you think your the only one who know how to heal someone"said Coty.

"Will Gaara and Shino please come to the arena your to fight in five minutes"said Tsunade's voice over an intercom.

"Few for a minute there I thought she was going to call me"said Coty

"Huh thats not like you Coty to turn down a chance to fight"said Sakura

"Not usually but I've never faced a puppet master before"said Coty

"I thought you once said even if the dragon was gone you would still be able to handle any obstacle"said Sakura.

"Oh I did say that didn't I"said Coty with a smile

"I just wish I knew what happened to him" he thought they heard a crowd cheering as Tsunade yelled "Gaara advances"

"Next up Kakashi against Kiba!"said Tsunade

"Coty are you actually nervous"said Naruto walking threw the door.

"You wish"said Coty.

"Hey thats what I heard"said Naruto walking in front of Coty with his hands on his head.

Coty stood up

"Who ever said that is going to wish he had never been born"said Coty.

"Funny it was you who said it"said Naruto

"Huh?"said Coty.

"I seem to have heard you say that"said Naruto

"You where hearing things I would never say something like that"said Coty.Then Naruto changed his hair twisted into horns his eyes turned blue he sprouted wings and a tail.He then became the Death Dragon.

"Ha!ha!ha!ha! I killed the Divine Dragon now I kill the Divine Dragon Lord"said the Death Dragon.

"Coty wake up,Coty wake up."said Naruto's voice

Coty awoke with a start

"Huh where's the Death Dragon"said Coty

"Uh Coty you where dreaming man the Death Dragon is gone"said Naruto.

"Will Coty and Kankuro please come to the arena the fight is about to begin"said Tsunade.

Coty quickly got up and bolted to the arena just in time to watch Shikamaru get hammer by Choji and knocked unconscious.

"Are winner is Choji,he'll join Kakashi, Sakura, and Gaara in the winners bracket then he Sakura,Gaara and the winner from are next match will fight then the winners from those matches will fight and the winner of that match will fight the current champ"said Tsunade.

Coty then walked onto the arena and saw a man dressed in a black kimono with three scrolls on his back.

"Ready,Begin!"said Tsunade

Kankuro pulled all three of the scrolls out and then there was a blast of smoke and three puppets appeared.One looked like a barrel with a head,arms,and legs it also seemed like it opened from the front then there was holes in it too. The second had a head ripped up poncho arms and legs. The third looked like a giant lizard with a shield on its back each of these three had a blue cord attached to it from the tips of Kankuro's fingers.

"Oh boy this is going to be fun"said Kankuro

Coty created a fireball and threw it at one of the puppets only to watch it snuff out.As it hit the lizard like puppet.

"I put fire proof paint on all of my puppets theres no burning these"said Kankuro He did a hand movement and the puppet covered with the poncho sprang to.Life every crease opened as it flew at Coty to reveal one inch thick needles.Coty dodged the first attack only to be caught by the barrel puppet and closed inside it then.The puppet with needles flew at the barrel puppet and put each of the needles inside the holes the crowd gasped as they saw the horror.

Then Coty appeared behind Kankuro

"You'll have to do a lot better than that"said Coty creating an electrical orb and threw it at Kankuro shocking him. He just stood there and waited out the shock

"Your not a normal human anyone else put under that much electrical discharge would be parallelized and out cold"said Coty.

"I am normal I was just expecting you to do that so I covered myself in sand"said Kankuro.

"Genius accept for one thing I can create water our of nowhere"said Coty.

He said a spell and the whole area was shooting water at Kankuro washing all of the sand off.

"Give up Kankuro your all washed up,sorry couldn't resist"said Coty with a smile.

"Oh really well then I guess that I will have to kick up my game"said Kankuro he moved one of his fingers and a needle shot out of the trees and hit Coty. In the left arm

"Ah looks like I missed one of these little things"said Coty he then pulled the needle out and saw poison drip from the tip.Along with his own blood

"Hey Tsunade I thought there was no killing aloud in this tournament"said Coty.

"She doesn't have a say in this because we've already knocked her out"said Kankuro.

"Who are you"said Coty

"I'm called the chameleon ninja Yato"said the fake Kankuro.

"Where is the real Kankuro"said Coty

"He's safely asleep inside his room"said Yato he then moved his fingers and the puppet with the needles pulled itself out of the barrel.Puppet and then they all flew at Coty who created the Time Shield and watched the needles pass right threw it. They all hit Coty

he fell to the ground on all fours and started coughing up blood.

"Ah the Sand Village poison works much faster in large amounts"said Yato.

Coty coughed up more blood

"Whats the matter wizard starting to feel a bit woozy"said Yato

"Just once I would like to go to a friendly competition and not have to get attacked by every body and there brother"said Coty. He created a stronger electrical orb than the one that he had made when the match started. He threw it at Yato and it hit the lizard like puppet.

"Gotta love Sands puppets"said Yato

"Darn it" Coty thought as he coughed up even more blood then he got up staggeringly to his feet.

"Feel it the poison will soon shut down your movement then I will be able to toy with you then I will kill you"said Yato.

Coty created a green orb and threw it at Yato who tried to block it with the lizard only the lizard touched it and fell to pieces.

"Well you've figured out how to get rid of my defense"said Yato

Coty then started glowing green he then created another green orb and it snuffed out.

Then Tsunade came running up to the arena

"Stop the match that's not the real Kankuro"said She said

Then Yato disappeared and reappeared behind Tsunade with a knife soaked with poison.

"Come anywhere near me and I will slit her throat"said Yato with a crazy look on his face.

Coty then collapsed and coughed up more blood

"Coty!"said Naruto from the arena seats.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu"said Naruto he was then surrounded by clones of himself.

"Coty hang on well get you to the hospital"said Naruto

"Get away from him you get anywhere near him and the Hokage dies"said Yato.

Coty then started standing up then he started shaking he coughed up more blood.

"Leave them alone"said Coty he created a green orb and threw it at the knife so fast that it was invisible.The knife disintegrated

"He,he,ha,ha, well I guess I won't be killing just one person then"said Yato taking off his black kimono to reveal his whole body.Was covered in paper tags

"Yes, I've got enough explosives on me to level this whole arena"said Yato.

He still kept a strong hold on Tsunade

"Hold very still Tsunade"said Coty he opened a portal between Tsunade and Yato and it sucked Tsunade inside and she appeared behind Coty.

"Thanks Coty"said Tsunade

"Huh,huh, g-g-get b-back"said Coty as the sweat pored off of his head and face.

"Coty we've got to get you an antidote"said Tsunade

"No, time I've got to stop this maniac"said Coty he then opened five small portals that only he could see then. He threw a green orb inside each of them closed the portals and waited.

"I've never seen magic like that before"said Yato

"Huh,(cough)(cough) so you have seen magic used before"said Coty. The blood flowed from his chin and where he was struck by the puppet.

"I can't hold on much longer" he thought

"Well if you've never seen that before then I doubt you've see a place like this"said Coty he created a portal behind Yato and it sucked him inside then Coty followed and they where inside the dimension where Coty trained Jason.

"W-what is this"said Yato.

"This is a place where your explosives won't hurt anyone but yourself"said Coty.

"Die Wizard"said Yato he then did a hand sign and the tags on his body started to fizz like a. Fuse on a firework Coty opened the five portals and the orbs surrounded Yato then the closed in and formed a barrier as the tags exploded. Coty opened a portal and returned to the arena.

"(Cough) he's (Cough) finished"said Coty he then collapsed

Tsunade ran over to him did hand signs and then her hands started glowing green.

"Quick get the medical ninja down here now"said Tsunade.

She touched Cotys chest trying to heal him

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542029-Round-2