*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542018-10-of-Swords
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#542018 added October 16, 2007 at 7:42am
Restrictions: None
10 of Swords
I didn't pull this most negative card of the Tarot. This is what my life feels like right now.

My son and daughter-in-law are having major marital problems. There is talk about seperation and divorce. Unfortunately, they have four beautiful kids from age 7 to 10 months who are caught in the middle of this maelstrom.

My daughter-in-law's family is up north, and in any event, they are too majorily dysfunctional to offer any kind of support. My ex-husband and I are trying to be strong and stand by to help in whatever way we can. But this is tearing me apart emotionally.

I've always felt that my son and his wife were skating on the edge of disaster. Married too young, incurring debt, that was going to collapse all of their hard work and good intentions. Perhaps the marriage is salvageable, I'm just concerned for the fallout on my grandkids.

I need a place to vent. Friends aren't always helpful, too many "shoulds" and "oughts".....and I'm just trying to stay strong and intact and help when I can.

Send some prayers.



© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542018-10-of-Swords