*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542041-Cotys-Death
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#542041 added October 16, 2007 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Coty's Death
"Hang on Coty"said Tsunade as she ripped his robes around his cheat and then put her glowing hands to his chest and tried to heal him.

"Come one kid hang in there"said Tsunade

"See you on the other side"said Coty he closed his eyes then he felt all of the pain leave him.

He was standing in a room filled with clouds he was wearing a bright white robe

"Where am I"said Coty

"About time you showed up I thought you would never get here"said a voice

"Draco!?"said Coty

"Who else listen your not dead yet your life force is still hanging on you must return to the real world"said Draco.

Coty was once again in pain from the needles he could feel the blood on his body.

"He's slipping in and out of consciousnesses"said Tsunade

Coty could feel himself ready to slip out of consciousnesses again only he didn't come out of it this time.

"Coty,Coty"said Tsunade her and Sakura both tried to heal him

"It's too late Lady Tsunade he's gone"said Sakura.

"Well we'll take him and give him a hero's burial again"said Tsunade

Suddenly a giant bubble came out of Coty's mouth inside it was a purple substance.

"Its the poison but how we didn't have enough time to make an antidote or anything"said Sakura.

The bubble then started glowing white and then it disappeared Coty too started glowing white.

"What's going on"said Sakura

"I think I know"said Tsunade

"But it can't be the he said the dragon was dead"said Naruto running up behind them. Coty then stopped glowing and all of his wounds where healed.

"He's healed that means he's alive"said Naruto

"Hold on Naruto it might just be a delayed spell that he cast only it wasn't fast enough"said Tsunade.

"Huh,uh what happened I'm back"said Coty.

"It's impossible you should be dead no one not even Naruto could have survived after having that much poison in their system"said Tsunade.

"You mean you didn't revive me"said Coty

"No, neither of us did"said Tsunade.

"Then who and how"said Coty

"We don't know"said Sakura.

"There is only one creature that could have done it then"said Coty

"Well I guess your the winner then"said Tsunade

"How's that I never fought Kankuro"said Coty.

"That is because as of now Kankuro is in no condition to fight"said Sakura

"What happened to him"said Coty

"He was knocked out by the guy that you beat"said Tsunade.

Coty's arm then started to feel a light burning sensation on his right shoulder.

"What the"he said as he pulled up the right sleeve of his robes up to his shoulder and then. He saw the seal had returned and was as black as if it had just been burned into his skin.

"He's alive"said Coty

"What" they all said

"He has to be the seal disappeared when he vanished"said Coty he then felt a huge wave of energy flow threw him as if someone had given him a mountain of sugar.

"Oh yeah he's back alright and he's stronger than he was before"said Coty.

"Well I declare todays event over tomorrow are finalist's will fight against Kakashi"said Tsunade.

"Uh but I thought you said we would all be fighting each other until only one of us was left to fight Kakashi"said Coty.

"Oh you all will in a battle royal"said Tsunade

"Awesome"said Naruto

"Cool"said Sakura.

"I've got training to do"said Coty

"You each have a week to prepare for the fight then the next day the winner will fight the champ"said Tsunade.

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542041-Cotys-Death