*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542593-Round-3
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#542593 added October 18, 2007 at 5:29pm
Restrictions: None
Round 3
Coty came into the arena with the thought of an old friend returned to him still alight in his mind.

Coty walked inside and found a packed stadium

"Wow this many people showed up for our fight"said Coty.

"Lets get this thing rolling then this fight will decide the who will face the champ"said Coty.

"Welcome to are final event before the main event"said Tsunade.

"Lets begin"said Tsunade.

There was a volley of jutsu flew all over the place Coty place the time shield on himself then he made his spirit leave his body.He walked around the entire area created green orbs and knocked out every opponent accept Gaara.

He then returned to his body

"What just happened to all of them"said Gaara.

"I knocked them all out"said Coty

"How did you do that"said Gaara.

"Trade secret"said Coty

"No,matter I will face Kakashi"said Gaara

He then created a wave of sand and then sent it at Coty who disappeared into thin air then he reappeared behind Gaara.

"I have a real challenge here"said Gaara

"Coming from a Kazekage I'll take it a compliment"said Coty.

"Don't flatter yourself you have yet to see the true horrors of this world"said Gaara.

"Try me"said Coty.

Gaara created another wall of sand and then it surrounded Coty in a small pen then it collapsed in on Coty. Only to see he had escaped the sand tomb he then created a green orb and threw it at Gaara who's sand had created a wall around him and then the orb shattered from hitting the sand.

"Can't handle this guy for much longer my chakra is running low"thought Gaara.

"How much longer before he finally fails I'm running out energy"said Coty

"I have no choice I must use the demons power"thought Gaara.His face started to gather sand.as did his right arm.

Half of his face resembled a raccoons

"What the heck"said Coty

"Are you scared now do you want to give up"said Gaara.

"Nice try but not quitting yet"said Coty.

He sent lighting from his finger tips at Gaara who blocked it with a sand shield.He then sent a barrage of sand kunia knifes at Coty who blocked them with his time shield.

"Looks like where on equal footing"said Gaara.

"Not quite I have a few more tricks up my sleeve"said Coty he touched the ground and all of the sand that was lying on the ground turned into glass.

"My sand what did you do to it"said Gaara

"I turned it into glass as you can see"said Coty.

"I'm going to kill you"said Gaara.

"Shoot he's been in the demon stage to long it's starting to take hold of his consciousness" Coty thought.

He then created the calming orb and threw it at Gaara in merely bounced off.

"Ha!ha!ha! meet my demon Shabuku"said Kankuro from the stands as Gaara's sand swirled around him until it took the form of a giant raccoon.Then Gaara did some hand signs and fell asleep.

"Yahoo I finally get a chance to stretch my legs"said Shabuku

"Not for long"said Coty he created a green orb and threw it at the monsters head where Gaara was currently sleeping.

"That little toy won't hurt me"said Shabuku

"Man I wish the dragon was here"said Coty the seal on his shoulder had disappeared after he was resurrected so he wasn't. Sure if it was just some left over magic from the dragon,or if he dreamed about the dragon. He then created the Time shield to block a blast of wind that Shabuku had sent at him.

(Sniff) (sniff) "you've got dragon blood in you I haven't smelled this in a hundred years"said Shabuku.

"I had dragon blood in me now I'm just normal"said Coty creating another green orb and threw it at Shabuku's leg. It made contact and exploded destroying his leg

"Oh my poor leg"said Shabuku.His leg then regenerated

"Darn it if I could only walk Gaara up"said Coty then it came to him he opened a portal and disappeared then he reappeared on. Shabuku's head and then he created a green orb and threw it at Gaara only to have it blocked by the sand shield from Shabuku.

"Your not gonna wake up my medium so easily"said Shabuku.Coty was then surrounded my walls of sand and was trapped.

"Huh huh I'm getting really tired of this!"said Coty he then generated magical energy threw his body and destroyed the tomb.

"Huh, wake up Gaara!"said Coty he then punched Gaara in the face and he snapped awake.

"No,not again"said Shabuku

"Ruh you woke me up just like he did now I will kill you"said Gaara.

"Hey I only did it to protect my village"said Coty

"What do you know about protecting a village you don't even acknowledge them as comrades"said Gaara.

"No, your wrong weather I want to admit it or not I actually have come to call them friends"said Coty.

"Hmm your just like him"said Gaara he then created a ball of sand above Coty and then it dropped.Coty was being smothered in the sand his strength was completely drained.

"Guess this is it for me"said he thought.

"Funny I don't remember you ever giving up before"said a familiar

"I must be near death if I'm imagining his voice"said Coty

"Boy get in here"said the voice.

Coty then found himself inside the dragons pen

"Wow I really am near death I brought myself here"said Coty.

He looked into the pen and saw the statue of the Divine Dragon.

"Wonder why I would have brought myself here"said Coty getting to his feet.

"You didn't I did"said the voice.

"Wow the statue is talking I must be close to death"said Coty putting two fingers on his wrist to check his pulse.

"Hmf I thought you where smart guess I'm in the wrong body"said the voice

"Then you are back but how your a stone statue"said Coty. The statue started to crack then pieces of his shattered everywhere.

To revile a black dragon with glowing red eye's Coty then felt the seal on his shoulder return.

"Is that you Draco"said Coty

"This is the new me I have evolved into a stronger form of my power the seal has loosened enough that I can finally gain new power.So I turned to stone and waited three weeks then I reformed my body into something similar to the Universal Dragon"said Draco.

"I don't care what kind of power you have now I wouldn't care if your power is the same as it was before"said Coty.

"Believe me its far surpassed what the original was"said Draco

Coty then returned to the real world to feel himself being compressed inside his sand coffin.His eyes started glowing red with vertical slits for pupils he looked at the sand,and saw the time shield was wrapped around him keeping him safe from the sand.

He then saw something he hadn't seen before he could see blue lines in the sand that shot threw it like veins in the body.

"Chakra"he thought


"I have killed the wizard and now I will kill y'all"said Shabuku

He created a wave of sand behind him ready to destroy the entire stadium when his forehead started glowing blood ruby red. He grabbed his head

"Ah, what is this"said Shabuku.

There was a blast of sand and Coty stood on top of the demons head.

"I'm not dead yet"said Coty as the red energy flowed threw him. He then created a red none-elemental orb and threw it straight down.Blowing the demons head up the wounds he had received from the battle where healed by the red energy.

Coty then floated to the ground as the demons head reformed

"I crushed you,you shouldn't even have a body let alone be alive"said Shabuku.

"I've regained an old friend"said Coty

"Where is he I don't see anyone"said Shabuku.

"I am my friend"said Coty

"Hah you are your own friend"said Shabuku.

Coty created another none-elemental orb and threw it at Shabuku and destroyed his entire form.

All that was left of the demon was Gaara still fast a sleep Coty then created an electric orb.And then shocked him awake

"Uh what happened where am I"said Gaara

"Your in the village hidden in the leaves you where fighting me when you changed into the Shabuku"said Coty.

"Oh how did you stop him"said Gaara

"I have the power of a dragon"said Coty

"Coty wins the final event and will face Kakashi in the finals"said Tsunade

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542593-Round-3