*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554892-Hoceou-Mundo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#554892 added December 17, 2007 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
Hoceou Mundo
Coty awoke the next morning to hear someone pounding on the roof of his tent he groggily opened the tent.
To find Rukia standing at the entrance wearing a blue and white dress instead of the traditional.
Soul Reaper black robes Coty rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming

"Bout time you woke up"said Rukia.

"How did you find me and what do you want"said Coty magicing on a set of brown robes then stepping out of the tent.

"Every Soul Reaper is given this phone so we can keep track of each other during missions"said Rukia flashing a pink cellphone.

"If that's the case how come I didn't get one?"said Coty

"You weren't there long enough for your captain to give you one"said Rukia.

"At any rate what is it you want"said Coty grouchily

"Hey you,don't forget I out rank you so there for I am your boss so show me some respect"said Rukia.

Coty started laughing Rukia stood there staring at him unbelieving what she was witnessing he was laughing at her.

"Sorry but you trying yo boss me around the last and only person to even think of doing that was my old master"said Coty.

"Well like it or not I am your boss wile we're in this world"said Rukia

"Ok then you can be my boss on one condition"said Coty.

"Oh and what is that"said Rukia

"Beat the Divine Dragon"said Coty.

Rukia got a pale expression on her face "didn't he say that nothing could defeat the dragon" she thought.

"Well Miss Kushiki do you want to take on the Divine Dragon"said Coty.

"Maybe later right now we need your help one of Ichigo's friends was taken to the world of the Hollows"said Rukia.

"And you want to bring them back"said Coty.

"Yes, we could use your help Dragon Lord"said Rukia

"Oh so now where being formal I don't think I should help if Ichigo lost one of his friends he should find them"said Coty.

"How can you be so cruel"said Rukia

"I've been around the bin a few times"said Coty

"So have I but it couldn't have been that bad"said Rukia.

"Well let me put it to you this way at the ripe age of ten thats when the dragons powers started.
To leak out of the seal I was considered a monster because I had the dragons eyes then the next year.
Someone very close to me was killed I don't remember what happened after that but when I awoke everyone was dead.
Every one assumed it was my doing but I couldn't release the dragons power like I can now they.
Just wanted away to get rid of me and what better excuse than to say that I became the dragon and killed all of those people"said Coty.

"Coty I had no idea"said Rukia

"I know you thought that I was like you but don't forget I've had a dragon sealed inside me since I was two years old"said Coty.

"What about my request"said Rukia

"You help if you want I have no need to go"said Coty.

He then turned around and went back inside his tent as he was doing so he felt the power of a demon.
Come threw the sky he looked up and saw a chicken like monster fall towards him and Rukia.
He created a green orb and threw it at the demon destroying him in a flash of green light then he walked inside his tent.

"Fine you jerk be that way"said Rukia she then walked away leaving Coty behind he sat down and ate breakfast.
After he had his fill he then started to think about what Rukia had just said to him he closed his eye's.
He appeared to be asleep but in reality he was standing in front of a pen within a circular room.
"Why have you come"said a deep voice within the pen

"I was wondering do you think that I should go and help them?"said Coty.

"Coty you do as you please as long as you don't get yourself killed again I'm fine with what ever decision you make"said Draco.

"Be honest Draco should I fight to bring someone back to this world or should I let it pass as nothing"said Coty.

"Coty the way I see it is you have two roads one road leads you to the path that was preordained for you.
To live alone and to protect when necessary the other the road that you usually walk every day.
That road leads to more and more battles and sorrow but in the end it leaves a great time of peace.
To put it plainly in the one hand you could go and help rescue this person seeking danger or, you can stay here and fight the few dangers that come"said Draco.

Coty thought about these words for a wile then he came to a decision.
********
Rukia had made it back to the Urahara Shop to find that Ichigo had already left with some of the others.

"So I guess you couldn't convince the Dragon Lord to join you"said Urahara

"No, he is the most self centered ill begotten relic that to even think that I once thought of his kind as.
The best worriers of their time if they all acted like him then they deserved to die out"said Rukia.

"Now,now Rukia there is more to his story than you know"said Urahara

"What do you mean?"said Rukia.

"You tell her anything and I'll kill you"said Coty walking into the shop his eyes glowing as yellow as the noonday sun.

"And as for my kin they weren't the best worriers they where the greatest and I as the soul survivor.
Must carry on that heritage Dragon Lords where not the blood thirsty group that was brought into belief.
But a race of defenders and by not helping save this person I would soil the good name of the Dragon Lords and I can't do that"said Coty.

"I figured as much even you a person who has hated people for so long will still help when called upon"said Urahara.

"Well you where right"said Coty as he said this a man with dark red hair appeared behind him.
"Oh hello Renji"said Rukia

"Hey Rukia"said Renji

"So how are we getting there"said Rukia.

Turning to Urahara

"It will take a few minutes but you can use the portal that Ichigo used"said Urahara.

"I have a faster way"said Coty

He raised his arms then he generated purple energy that looked like lightning. It then swirled into a vortex that looked like a sideways tornado.
Renji and Rukia backed up Coty turned to the two

"This is the fastest and safest way to go"said Coty. He then walked into the vortex and called for them to come with.

They did as they where told the portal closed and they felt as if they where being sucking inside a.
Vacuum then they came to a sudden stop and where inside a desert that had no sunlight it was in total darkness.
In the distance a few trees could be seen farther on they saw a huge palace and in front of it was a giant hollow.
That looked as if it was made of the sand Coty,Renji,and Rukia ran to the spot to see if Ichigo and the others.

Where fighting it when they got there Ichigo was in the grasp of the Hollow as he slice away at it.
Only to watch it regenerate as if it had never been injured just when his hope had run out Rukia drew.
Her Zanpakto then a cold rush over the giant sand demon freezing it into a block of ice then it exploded.

"R-Rukia"said Ichigo Rukia walked over to him and slapped him across the face

"Why didn't you wait for us did you really think we would have left this go"said Rukia.

Coty and Renji backed away not wishing to get caught in Rukia's wrath as she shouted at Ichigo for not waiting on.
Her and Renji after she finished Ichigo noticed Coty was there

"Why are you here she is no friend of your's"said Ichigo.

"I am fulfilling my ancient heritage"said Coty Ichigo raised an eyebrow

"I don't know what you are doing here but your strong and we could use the help"said a man dressed in white and blue.

"Oh hello I don't believe we've met"said Coty extending his hand the man took it and they shook.

"I am Ishida a Quincy"said the man

"Coty a wizard"said Coty

"Ha yeah right if your just a wizard then I'm a pretty fairy"said Rukia.

The Ishida looked at Rukia with shock on his face

"What do you mean?"he said.

"This boy can become a--""Nothing I become nothing I've just got to make sure my anger stays under control"said Coty cutting her off.

Ishida raised an eyebrow at this Coty smiled as he started to cover Rukia's mouth to keep her from saying anymore.

"Listen I can't let everyone know that I can become a dragon got it other wise it could end badly.
For everyone"said Coty Rukia nodded Coty then removed his hand from her mouth allowing her to speak.

"So Rukia what where you going to tell me"said Ishida

"N-nothing"said Rukia

Ishida didn't get the chance to argue because the monster that Rukia had vanquished returned.

"B-but how you should be dead"said Rukia

"I am made from this sand and therefore I am immortal"said the Hollow.

Coty laughed

"Well being a spirit I guess you're already immortal just unclean"said Coty.

"What do you know human your not even a Soul Reaper what do you know about spirits"said the Hollow.
Coty smiled then he created a green orb and threw it at the Hollow encasing it within a giant glass orb.

"What is this"said the Hollow as he was separated from the sand on the ground

"You said as long as you could touch the sand you where immortal"said Coty.
The orb started to shrink around the hollow

"No, with out the sand I'm helpless"said the hollow.

"I know now to fill it with water"said Coty as he said this the orb filled with water the Hollow now frantically scratched the dome.
Hoping to break free and escape but it was to no avail the orb stood firm

"Unclean spirit in the name of God I cleanse you"said Coty.
The water started to boil as the sand within turned to vapor then the sand that made up the Hollow also.
Disappeared then the mask on his face cracked and then shattered leaving a crying old man.
With a chain coming our of his chest

"Now clean spirit look to the path that God has laid for you to follow"said Coty.

The old man stopped sobbing and then a ray of light appeared above him he then turned into a blue orb.
And floated up into the sky and the light was gone Coty smiled and he watched it leave then he.
Started coughing he fell on all fours he looked as if he was choking on something he then coughed something.
Black up then he stood up and created a clear orb that looked as if it was filled with water he dropped it.
Onto the black substance it was sucked up turning the water black then Coty picked it up and white electrical energy.
Flowed from his hand and into the orb purifying the substance turning the liquid clear again.

Coty opened a small portal and threw the orb inside it and the portal closed he then fell to his knees again.
He was breathing heavily as if he had just run a marathon everyone around him was stunned.
"What was that"said Ichigo

"Haven't you ever hear of an exorcism well this is a stronger version of that it purifies the spirit instead of ex-spelling it"said Coty.

"Thats amazing"said Renji

"Not really I picked up a few tricks in my time"said Coty.

"But still that's amazing"said Ichigo

"It might have been amazing but it takes allot out of me"said Coty getting to his feet.

"Are you ok to walk"said another guy that Coty hadn't noticed before.

"Oh I'm sorry what is your name"said Coty

"I'm Chad"said the man.

They then started to walk on with out another attack from any Hollow when they came upon the palace.

"How strange this stone looks like it but its not the same stone that protects the borders of the Soul Society"said Rukia.

"Good then that means we can cut threw it"said Ichigo raising his Zanpakto ready to cut the wall but Coty raised.
His hand to stop him

"You save your strength I can take care of this"said Coty he raised his hand to his waist palm up.
Then green energy started to glow in the form of an orb Coty threw the orb at the wall destroying.
The entire wall in front of them the group stood in amazement as they stared at the large chunk of wall that was missing.
Coty walked on ahead as they snapped out of their daze and caught up to him.

"Hey hold on a second"said Rukia Coty stopped and turned around

"Whats up"he said

"How did you destroy that wall in a single blast with out using a destructive art spell"said Rukia.

"A what that was my own magical energy"said Coty he then created another orb to show her.
"This is what my magical energy looks like I have created a spell that allows me to take the magical energy and force it out without harming myself"said Coty.
He then dispelled the orb and it vanished

"You've got to teach me that sometime"said Renji.

"Sorry I don't plan on passing on my magical knowledge to anyone else"said Coty.

They then continued onwards when Rukia screamed everyone turned to see she had vanished into thin air.
They ran to the last spot she was and found that she had fallen into a pit that looked as if it hadn't been used in.
A while they climbed down and found Rukia standing in front of a cavern
"Should we go down this path and see where it leads"said Renji.

"It's probably the only way in"said Ichigo they followed the cavern and then came out to a circular room that.
Had five different corridors going out of it

"There are five corridors and six of us what should we do?"said Rukia.

"We stick together"said Ichigo

"No, she's right we should split up"said Coty looking at the corridors.

"But what if something happens to one of us"said Ichigo

"My hearing is ten times that of a normal persons if someone is in trouble just yell my name and I'll.
Be there faster than you can blink"said Coty they all nodded in agreement then they split up.
Coty followed Renji down one corridor and the rest went to the one closest to them before him and Renji knew it.
The place went pitch black they couldn't see a thing Coty created a none-elemental orb and it illuminated the area.

"Welcome to your final resting place" came a voice Coty and Renji looked up to see a man with a broken piece.
Of a mask on his right cheek he smiled and landed in front of the two

"I am Hariyami of the dark"said Arrancar.

"Coty Help!" came Rukia's voice Coty was at a loss he didn't know what to do he would have to hurry and help Renji.
Fight this monster quickly so he could help Rukia but he wasn't sure how strong this monster was.

"Who will be my first opponent"said Hariyami

Coty looked at Renji

"Rukia's in trouble so we'll have to finish this quickly"said Coty.

"Well looks like I'm going first"said Renji drawing his Zanpakto

"How Zabimaru!"said Renji and his sword looked as if it was made of bamboo with spines.

Coty opened a portal and walked inside and appeared in a place that felt like the inside of an oven.
He looked around and saw Rukia laying on the ground he checked her pulse she had a faint one.
"She's just passed out from the heat he thought as he made to pick her up but was hit with a fireball.
He turned around to see a woman standing on top of a stalactite a piece of mask stuck to her forehead.
She was brandishing a whip that when it cracked the ground caused it to spew fire Coty cast the Time Shield over Rukia.

Then he turned to the Arrancar he created a none-elemental orb and threw it at her there was an explosion.
As the orb hit her she flew out of the smoke she had released her true form and was about to create a fireball.
But Coty threw another none-elemental orb at her finishing her off for good Coty walked over to Rukia and healed her.
Then he returned to Renji to see that he had finished the fight with the Arrancar but he was out could like Rukia.

Coty walked over to the injured Soul Reaper and healed him as well then he sat and waited for him to wake up.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554892-Hoceou-Mundo