*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545903-All-Souls-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#545903 added November 1, 2007 at 7:51am
Restrictions: None
All Souls Day
We remember our departed loved ones and ancestors this day. My heart and soul are crying out to my mother and grandmother, and to theirs flowing back to time's beginning, to help me deal with the trauma and pain of my son's divorce and marital dysfunction.

My daughter-in-law is mean-spirited, manipulative, vindictive, God knows how long before I'll ever see my ggrand kids again. And yet, knowing that she will be the one ultimately caring and raising them makes me sick beyond measure.

Her values, lifestyle, are all abhorrent to me and I hate to think what my grandkids may become.
Yes, my son will be a counterpoint, but Melinda surrounds herself with low-life jerks and fools that she can easily manipulate.

I have moments of such despair that I consider whether it is better to completely distance myself from the grandkids to avoid the inevitable future pain and disappointment.

I have no answers, only desperate prayers and much sorrow.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1340305 by Not Available.

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545903-All-Souls-Day