*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545636-Seqson-of-the-Witch
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#545636 added October 31, 2007 at 7:44am
Restrictions: None
Seqson of the Witch
Today is my birthday---56 years!

If you are here reading today looking for insight and inspiration, better turn elsewhere.

My son and his wife are in the throes of marital strife and quite clearly heading for divorce---they have 4 children ages 1 to 7.

My son's wife, Melinda Schmeider, has been cheating on him, has brought him to the brink of financial ruin, is a selfish, manipulative
no-account white trash whore! Tell her I said so....

My heart aches for my grandkids who are the innocent victims in the roller coaster ride of Ms. MegaDysFunction Bitch....tell her I said so.

Not that I shouldn't have seen disaster walking in from the moment he met her....dragging all her family crap with her....

I have been sticking pins in a little voodoo doll with her name...and invoking the dark powers of Hecate...perfect for Halloween....

Yet I am doing a novena to the Black Madonna of Czestahowa...and praying for my grandchildren's and my son's guardian angels to cover and protect them.

At some point I may be back to my more rational self, but for now all I can wish for Melinda Schmeider is that she experience half the heartache she is inflicting on everyone else. Karma and justice have a way of balancing ...and we always end up responsible for the consequences of our actions....and you can tell her I said so.

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545636-Seqson-of-the-Witch