*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/550728-walking-into-school
by Teresa
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #1338951
A high school girl battling a guy and her best-friend.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#550728 added November 21, 2007 at 6:54pm
Restrictions: None
walking into school
          I sat there on the bench, of course, alone. I was watching everyone. I'm a very good observer. My mom told me once that I could read people better than her therapist. She had offered to send me to therapy after my little spell with suicide. But I decided not to, besides the only medicine that could cure me was of course him. With his blue hoodie, and semi-long blonde hair, and his sense of humor would make any girl melt.
          I pulled my Biology homework out of my bag and started working on it. When the bell rang. I put my book back in my bag, and walked skulkily to class. I sat there in a daze with nothing to do but have Hunter on my mind. If anything sucked, that did. Thinking of him made my heart wrench. I couldn't take it. I silently wept with my hood pulled over my hair. I laid my head on the table and whimpered.
© Copyright 2007 Teresa (UN: tere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teresa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/550728-walking-into-school