*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/556991-Hoceou-Mundo-part-2-The-End-of-the-Tunnel
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#556991 added December 24, 2007 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
Hoceou Mundo part 2 The End of the Tunnel
Renji awoke with a start to find that the Arrancar was dead and Coty was sitting on the ground beside him.

"Is Rukia alright"said Renji

"She'll be alright I took care of her problem"said Coty.

Renji got up and he and Coty headed off down the tunnel they walked fore what seamed like hours.
When they finally made it to the exit when they got out a bright blue sky greeted them.

"What is this there shouldn't be any blue sky"said Renji

"Well it's an illusion"said Coty.

Looking up at the blue sky but he couldn't find a sun anywhere

"What do you think Renji should we wait or keep moving?"said Coty.

"It wouldn't do us much good to keep going without backup we should wait for the others to catch up"said Renji.

"Ok then it doesn't really matter to me either way I could use a few winks"said Coty sitting up against a wall.

He then closed his eyes and fell asleep Renji stood guard wile they waited for the others, Coty was awoken.
By the sounds of battle as he found himself and his teammates surrounded by hundereds of Arrancar.

Coty didn't know what to do he didn't want to let the Soul Reapers and Quincy die he then stood up.

"Coty thank goodness we could use the Divine Dragon's help"said Ichigo

"Sorry but I can't bring him out on a whim"said Coty.

"But we can't hold them off for long"said Renji slashing an Arrancar only to get blasted by another one.

Coty watched in horror as the Soul Reapers where dodging attacks left and right trying to stay alive.

Coty closed his eyes then sat down on the ground he pressed the amulet that the head Soul Reaper gave him.
To his chest and he soul popped out he was once again wearing black armor with a red dragon crest on the.
Chest plate with a sword in a hilt at his side Coty then grabbed the sword and said "Come out Neo-Divine Dragon!".
The sword changed into its first stage then he turned to so the side of the blade faced up then it became.
A solid piece of ruby with a black dragons image engraved into the blade then he pointed the sword at.

The army of Arrancar and a none-elemental beam shot out of the tip of the sword with everything it touched.
By the time the swords energy died out there was only a fraction of the army left to harm the group of.
Soul Reapers and the Quincy they finished them off wile Coty lowered himself back into his body.
Coty then opened his eye's and fell forwards his energy was exhausted he then stood up and then walked over to.
Ichigo

"I am strong even without the dragon"said Coty as they started down the walk way to the next destination that would hopefully.

Lead them to the place where they where keeping Ichigo's friend.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/556991-Hoceou-Mundo-part-2-The-End-of-the-Tunnel