*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555756-So-Much-Has-Happened-in-Just--9-months
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kim
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #1231829
Thoughts during an emotional time
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#555756 added December 18, 2007 at 1:17am
Restrictions: None
So Much Has Happened in Just 9 months
So much has happened. I hardly know where to begin. So this will probably be a work in progress for a long time. But then again, writing it all down might just be what I need to do for myself. Call it therapy. I just wish that I had taken the time to get everything down as it was happening.

In my last installment I told how Carp was in the hospital. He was put into Rehab by the Judge. He stayed there for about 2 weeks. Because he didn't have the money to pay once he had gone through detox he was sent home.

Through out the time that he was going through treatment I dealt with a lot of emotions. The first day I actually started to make plans of leaving him. I was going to let him have the trailer, pack up all of my and Jacob's stuff and just go. I don't know where but I was going. I told his family and friends that I was going to leave him. Other then his best friend calling drunk to ask who was going to pay Carp's, nobody said anything. In the end I decided to stay. I had always told him that I would be there for him if he decided to try to quit drinking. I went to a family counseling session, and a meeting with his counselor before I decided to stay. I took a journal and wrote to him my feelings and expectations. I read this at the meeting and left it with him when I left.

Kim

© Copyright 2007 Kim (UN: kabbykim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555756-So-Much-Has-Happened-in-Just--9-months