*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557480-So-heres-the-dilema
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#557480 added December 28, 2007 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
So here's the dilema
Well, two of them really. The first one is just a matter of endurance. I want to be at work at 5am tomorrow (technically today) and it's nearly 1am. Should I just stay up or should I sleep for a couple hours?

The second dilema is more emotional. The two girls I have in mind, Margie and AJ, are both available to me for casual dating. Margie is 21, a vegatarian, and I've had a crush on her since...a long, long time ago. AJ is 24, looks to have things pretty settled, but I just met her online (of all places, craigslist). AJ is looking very promising, but Margie just has that certain...thing about her. Like an aura that attracts me. I'm interested in both, but I'm getting the feeling that Margie isn't interested in me. Is that why I find her more appealing? And if it is, does that mean there is no chance? I'll give her a call and see if she wants to hang out for the Sills's birthday tomorrow and hopefully it'll turn more into a "hey, get to know me" outing. Also, depending on AJ's response, I could get to see her on Saturday. I'm really interested in meeting her, especially since she has an english accent!

I know things are going to work out one way or the other. I just wish I knew which way was best. But spending life wishing is no way to live.

© Copyright 2007 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557480-So-heres-the-dilema