*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561339-Im-out-but-not-down
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#561339 added January 16, 2008 at 7:28am
Restrictions: None
I'm out, but not down.
Well, it's sort of official.*Cry* My book isn't on the list, and I still didn't get my rejection email. My heart was crushed for a brief moment, but then I saw a fellow WDC-er on the list, and that lifted my spirits. I can help her get to the top 100 by reading and wiriting a good review.

I know my writing needs work, and that's why I'm here, to learn. Just being on this site is godsend, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks for all the support, hand-holding, and advice. It's been appreciated and didn't go unnoticed I can assure you.*Wink*

So, now I will work on my resolutions for 2008 - primarily, finishing Megan's Man, and then revising the crap out of it. The writing is the easy part, the revision....man how I hate that WORD.*Smile* Just thinking about it send chills down my spine. This is a service I'd be willing to pay for.

But, the way the Publishing House is shaping up and changing, I believe this is something that I will be working on, and learning how to do.

Cheer's to those that made the semi's. I'll be lurking about, reading and reviewing. Count on it!*Cool*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561339-Im-out-but-not-down