*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/563792-Im-Following-the-Leader-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#563792 added January 27, 2008 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Following the Leader Again
Kamal (Perfection), 10 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Sunday, January 27, 2008 about 7:41 PM PST

The Follow the Leader journaling contest is back and I'm doing it again. "Follow the Leader"   [13+] by mood indigo begins Monday, January 28. I'm looking forward to the fun and responding the intriguing leading entries. I'm scheduled to the the leading entry on Monday, February 11. I have time to come up with something. Perhaps I'll just let the chips fall where they may and do a spur of the moment entry.

I don't want to obsess over this because when I over think an entry or a situation, I discard my first and usually best idea. February 11 is close to Valentines Day, but I doubt that I'll do anything with that particular theme. I'm romantic, but when it come to love and writing romantic stuff it usually turns out bitter or really weird and odd.

Come to think of it, I believe my sister and her second husband were married on Valentines day. That didn't turn out very well. I don't think getting married on a day like that is a good idea. If I were going to get married, I'd pick a Wednesday that wasn't a holiday of any type. I'm not sure why I would pick a Wednesday, except that the middle of the week seems like a good day to get married. Maybe it's because Wednesday and Wedding start with the same letter.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/563792-Im-Following-the-Leader-Again