*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/564022-five-takes-on-fellatio
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#564022 added January 29, 2008 at 1:32am
Restrictions: None
five takes on fellatio
I'm not offended by the title "five takes on fellatio or the content of the leading entry by mood indigo . If I were offended I'd probably ask myself Why are you offended, Snow? Don't get me wrong, there are a number of things I'm offended by, but I like to know why I'm offended. If I don't know the reason I'm offended, then how can I talk logically about the subject or the reason I'm offended.

I think that's one of the things that's wrong with the world today. People get offended by a number of different things, but don't know why they're offended. When confronted on the offensive subject they end up quoting scripture and verse, without giving any logical explanation.

I've taken the old adage Know thyself to heart, which results in a lot of personal psychoanalyzing. That's why I have an offline journal called Writing My Spiritual Journey. That journal contains letters written, not to myself, but to my soul's beloved. I normally don't write letters to myself, the only exception to this is my entry in the Dear Me contest this year. When I write a letter in one of my journals, it's addressed to my muse, my inner critic, etc.. bit never to myself.

This, in a round about sort of way, brings me back to the subject of the entry and why I can now talk logically to my grandnieces concerning this subject (if they every ask me). I know why I said yes, when he asked me to do it and my gut feeling told me to get up and walk out the door. I wasn't in love with him and I'm not even sure that I was in lust. I just had so little self-esteem that I couldn't say no, even when my feminine intuition told me to leave.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/564022-five-takes-on-fellatio