*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565025-Evolution
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#565025 added February 2, 2008 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
Evolution
The thing I find intriguing about "Invalid Entry and its various factions, is that they remind me of warring city states or nations. Each camp is so convinced that it is right and everyone else is wrong that they refuse to look for or even see what they have in common. This same idea applies to religions and spiritual concepts as well.

There is only one creative force, the majority of people on Earth call this creative force God and each religion has its own name or names for this force. The Divine Creative Force is an unknowable spiritual essence. The human soul or spirit seeks to know and love this creative force. While in this material existence, the soul is bound to the body it became partnered with at conception. The soul attempts to acquire knowledge of the Creator through the tools it has here on Earth. That is science, religion and meditation.

The soul or the spirit is a non-material or nonphysical essence. When the body dies the soul is freed to ascend through all the worlds of God. While bound to the body, the soul develops spiritual attributes (faith, love, patience, etc.), which dress and give it wings on the next phase of its journey. The soul's main goal is to become one with the Divine Beloved (God, the Creator, etc.).

On the material plain, the individual soul has specific lessons it must learn here. These lessons are different for each soul and individual. As the soul moves from the conception of the body to the body's physical death, it grows, evolves, learns its lessens, and develops spiritual attributes. When the body dies, the soul, probably mourns the death of its partner but, moves on to the next phase of its existence.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565025-Evolution