*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565689-Lovely-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#565689 added February 5, 2008 at 10:20am
Restrictions: None
Lovely day..
NOT! There is good news, and bad, so I guess it isn't too horrible.

Luckily for me, I found some floppy's and remembered that we have the plug in floppy drive at work. So hubby-the great man that he is-brought it home, and I have some of my books back. *Bigsmile*

Now I am crossing my fingers that the old computer that is up north will have the rest, and then I can get them also. Life can be so peachy at times.

Was going to hit the gym and swim this fine, drizzly, dreary morning, but that would require removing hair on the legs, so I opted out. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. Besides, I always feel like I have to be at work when he opens since it's just the two of us. Can't make any money if he can't get the vehicle in the bay.

Case in point. Yesterday, with the help of my uncle, we pushed an Audi A-6 inside that had a broken front axle. That was a lot of hard work, especially since the car was sitting in a pile of snow. Not a lot of help when you're sliding and the car isn't moving. *Bigsmile* Needless to say, the lovely vehicle is in the garage and the axle arrived this morning.

Today hubby and I-alone-pushed in a Chevy Blazer. Damn those things are h-e-a-v-y! I had to fight to drag in some breaths. Shortly I know I'll be called inside to help yank the gas tank, then he'll change the fuel pump, and then we will put it back up.

Speaking of being called in..........I hear him, and I guess I'm goin.

Oh happy days.*Laugh*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565689-Lovely-day