*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566907-I-dont-like-Mondays
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#566907 added February 11, 2008 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
I don't like Monday's
How appropriate is this color when it's 25 below zero today? Very, I know *Wink*

Following in the footsteps of some of my fellow bloggers, I've decided that Monday's, which are usually killer for me, should have a theme. Yes, I know, sounds boring, but I promise, it will be fun. At least I hope it will be. So from now on, I don't like Monday's, will be a bitch session, followed by something postive. Hopefully I won't have to dig too deep to find it! *Laugh*

General: It's friggin cold outside. I am in my long johns, because it's the only way to be at the moment. Today has been pretty uneventful, but I do have to go the grocery store, so I imagine the torture is just around the corner. *Rolleyes* My children decided to spend the first day of mid-winter break at a friends house. This means they had to bungle up before heading out. Since I was already at work, I will assume that they did what Mom said. I'll know for sure when I get home if they actually wore..hat, gloves, long johns, etc.

Bitching:This is what irritates me today. Customers who come into the office, and feel the need to discuss everything they see around them. "$20 for a returned check? Do you get people bounching checks on you?" Well, duh. Doesn't every business? And yes, let's discuss the "Snack Time" box, that some ignorant, trusting soul left in our office. Each item is 85 cents (kind of a rip off if you ask me) and it's the honor system. I've been good, putting in a dollar, because I know some are taking the candy for free. Then there's the ever popular complaint about the condition of the floor and bathrooms. I know there a mess and need to be cleaned. I can see them. But when the heat doesn't go higher than 55 degrees, just how do you expect me to wash the floor and have it dry when it's freezing outside? Not gonna happen.

On a good note The hubby makes me laugh, like no other can. Sometimes the stupidest and most irritating things makes me laugh. I can't even explain. But I will admit that that is one of the reasons I love him.


See ya next time...

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566907-I-dont-like-Mondays