*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/567464-Work-work-work
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#567464 added February 13, 2008 at 7:19pm
Restrictions: None
Work, work, work....
I've been thinking. Maybe I should change I don't like Monday's, to I DON'T LIKE WEDNESDAY'S *Bigsmile*.

Today was my torture. Work was so busy, running back and forth to get parts, calling for an Engine, and the phones never stopped. Everyone wants their car yesterday. Which is impossible when hubby is the only mechanic. Miracle Max was supposed to show up to put an engine in, leaving hubby free to get something else done, but it snowed *Shock*, and apparently that's the miracle. Miracle Max is afraid of snow. Give me a break already. Buddy, you're living in the wrong state. Might I suggest the south?

I was thrilled when I convinced hubby to get internet at work. Not only can I get parts with the click of the mouse, but I can also spend my time yakking to my friends on WDC while I'm working. I love that. It makes the day go quicker. Until today that it. According to hubby, because I have the internet up, and three or four windows, the Mitchell 1 system we use is running too slow. HUH? Let's face it, ever since the hard drive crashed on that pc, it's never been the same. But, you can't explain that to him. He swears that on Saturday, (when I am not at work), the computer is Never that slow. I failed to mention to him that when I was there last Saturday, I did go on the net, and straight to WDC. Was it slow then? Hummm? I think not. *Laugh*

So I didn't leave work until almost 6:30--long day--and I headed to McDonalds because 1-I hate to cook, 2-I don't want to cook, and 3-it's on the way home. So now they have two windows. One to take the money, and one to pick up your food. Isn't that awesome? I mean it's so helpful, and faster, and guess what??? When they screw up your order, and you pay for 2 chocolate shakes instead of just the one you ordered, window #2 can't give you money back. What a crock!!!!! Little miss teenage thing smiles sweetly at me, "but you already paid for it." And??? Did she not see my order where everything was minus cheese? ~~~~theresa's frantically waves arm in the air~~~~~~ "Hello........lactose intollerant here...." Z drank the shake, but that's not the point. If I don't order something and mistakenly pay for it. I don't want the extra calorie killer, I want my money back!!!


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/567464-Work-work-work