*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568350-Only-Jesus-can-kill-you
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#568350 added February 18, 2008 at 12:31am
Restrictions: None
"Only Jesus can kill you."
I rode the Citizens Area Transit line off and on for several years. I encountered some interesting people, but never anyone who preached ""Only Jesus can kill you.".

I encountered a street poet while waiting for a CAT bus on Las Vegas Blvd. He was very good at rhyming obscene words. He also ranted against the establishment, the problem was I still can't figure which establishment he was ranting against. Because he mention the bus line, the mayor, the military and the landlord at his apartment complex.

While waiting for the bus on Boulder Highway, another rider attempted to sell the rest of us medication. When someone ask him what type of medication, he said whatever we wanted. He was taking a chance because any one of us could have been an undercover cop, but apparently he never thought of that.

Then getting off the bus at a Boulder Highway stop, I witness a hooker attempting to sell her services to a senior citizen. The prospective john must have been well into his seventies and he used a cane.

However, I think the most intriguing passenger I have ever encountered was on the Charleston bus. He was drunk and singing Christmas songs on Halloween.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568350-Only-Jesus-can-kill-you