*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568515-I-dont-like-Mondays-II
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#568515 added February 18, 2008 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
I don't like Monday's II
BITCHING: And the day started off with a B A N G!! Once again, while driving, I almost smashed the car. Now I know that ABC did a study involving RED cars, and they claim it's a myth that they don't get into more accidents than green, or blue, or black cars do, but I think they are mistaken. I've owned blue, green and black vehicles, and never had I come so close to getting into a wreck on a consistant basis. Today's idiot driver was a male in a truck, turning left, READING, and not paying any attention to the green arrow. In case you wondered---green means go! So here I come, turning left, expecting said idiot to turn, but NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO. I had to slam on the brakes because he was looking elsewhere. Then of course he sees the light is now turning yellow, so he goes. Then proceeds to get into the next lane over, where he should have been in the first place during the turn, but like I said, he's an idiot.

GENERAL:So on to work, where it is...MONDAY. *Angry* People are waiting in the office. The cars that were in the bay on Friday, are still there, which means, we are now three days behind. The phones were non stop, and of course we had the drop ins who want their cars worked on today Good luck to you. *Wink*

ON A GOOD NOTE: A friend of ours hasn't had heat in five days. She paid a guy to fix the furnace, who took her money, flooded the furnace, and screwed up the electricity. Go figure. So he did come back out, said he couldn't fix it, and returned the check. Lucky Boy. So finally, I was able to come up with a good man to head over and get heat back into her house before the temperatures plummeted tonight. I can't even imagine what would've happened if the pipes burst. But this gent go the heat on, didn't take any money yet, and told her to call if the heat goes out, even if it's 3am. Now that's a guy you can trust to stand by his work. Me likey. So G calls, and was so thankful that she was almost in tears. I am of course very happy that we found a guy who knew what he was doing and fixed the heat. G shows up on my doorstep with a bouquet of flowers. *Smile* Me likey these too. So thanks to G, for thinking of me, and giving me something to smile about on this crappy MONDAY.

See ya next time....

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568515-I-dont-like-Mondays-II