*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568729-Tuesday-Theme
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#568729 added February 19, 2008 at 6:46pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Theme
Wish I had one. I was just discussing coming up with daily themes for the blog, and I believe I stumbled upon a good one for Wednesday, but you'll have to come back tomorrow to see exactly what I chose.

So the Amazon top 100 was posted, and not one single Romance made the cut. In a nutshell...that just sucks. Who are these people judging anyway? I give up. I might take up Createspace and get my free proof copy of my book though. It's exciting thinking about your work in print, even if it's only a copy for yourself.

On a happy note, I won the weekly quickie erotica contest. *Smile* I am happy about that, since I wrote the piece as was going to chicken out. I needed a kick in the pants to submit, and I got one. Thanks -lostdreams *Wink* With NaNo getting ready to take up the month of March, I am now torn between what I should write. Book three of the Endurance series, or shall I try to write an Erotica novel? I do have a few ideas, but not sure if I'm ready. I have ten days to decide.

On the computer issues I've been having. I purchased software for $40 that will allow me to recover all of the writing I lost on the old computer, so I am extremely happy about that. With the boys and myself constantly hogging this pc, I took some of my laptop money, and decided to get the old work computer up and running for the boys to play on the internet with. I am so tired of having to do a hard shut down, and wait while the infections and tracking cookies and other bugs they pick up get zapped by the PC doctor. I called AT&T this morning, and they are upgrading my modem *Bigsmile* to a faster speed for just $5 more. So I headed off to Staples and bought a router, a dvd drive, windows xp, and ordered the recovery software. Nothing like blowing all your money for a good cause.


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568729-Tuesday-Theme