*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568975-Wacked-out-Wednesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#568975 added February 20, 2008 at 6:08pm
Restrictions: None
Wacked out Wednesday
We have a theme! *Smile*

Since the weird, the strange, and the bizarre seem to happen all around me on a consistant basis, it was high time I addressed it.

So today I had to pick up a customer at their home and drive them to the garage to pick up their car. I did this two days ago, but he had to come back because the hubby is just darn busy. So as I sat in his driveway, I thought, wonder if he'll smell like food again this time. And wouldn't you know, he did. I get that it's winter, the windows are shut, but geez people, use some air freshener. Now, my lovely automobile stinks like.......well, I just don't know, but it ain't good. *Laugh*

Another concept I can not grasp....one word reviews. You read it, liked it, great. But Wow. That's the most you could muster? I don't understand why you bothered to type those three letters in the first place.

And, I brought the old pc home from work. I thought, I'll get a jump on tomorrow's arrival of the faster modem, and gizmo's I'll need to hook up mulitple pc's to the internet. So I've seen hubby take the pc apart to replace the DVD drive, piece of cake, right. WRONG. Z and I tried like hell to put the side panels back on, but one refuses to go. Now I can guarantee that hubby will come home, I'll complain, and within a few seconds, he'll pop that sucker back into place like it's nothing. Z and I struggled, argued, and whacked the damn thing trying to cooperate to no avail.

Now when this happens in T-minus thirty minutes, I'll have only one thing to say. "That's wack!" *Wink*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568975-Wacked-out-Wednesday