*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569216-Getting-ready
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#569216 added February 21, 2008 at 9:42pm
Restrictions: None
Getting ready
for NanoWriMo March. I am signed up, and have begun my research. I will be writing an Erotica. Wish me luck. I am going to need it. So I had this idea for book three in the Endurance series, and then today as I tried to come up with a new scenerio for an Erotic novel, I realized, that I could take Adam's story and make it fit the genre.

So there you have it. Adam Wright is going to meet his match in his boss' younger cousin. Need a name here. Anyway, Callie Brady, and her sibling, thinking a boy, will move into the Brady Ranch. The recent death of their parents, and an ex that is now obsessed with Ms. Callie will come calling.

Adam, recently dumped by his long time girlfriend, Debbie, will not like having to partner up with a woman on the construction crew--relative of the boss or not.

Can't you just picture the scene? Tank tops, sweat, the hot summer sun, lust, and dust. Damn Theresa likes, Theresa likes! *Smile*

I did enter the weekly quickie again. I like the prompts. This week there wasn't one, but I called on a friend. Thanks Olivia K.Homecoming *Wink*. I would have skipped this week if it weren't for you.

Signing off.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569216-Getting-ready