*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569711-SMS
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#569711 added February 24, 2008 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
S.M.S.
I have decided to wait on the Adam story, and begin something totally new. New characters are always appealing because they haven't taken shape yet. If I went with book three, then the only new characer would be the heroine, and at this point, I need something new to stimulate my writing.

So here I am, torturing myself over names for the characters of my new Erotica novel that I will be concentrating on for March NaNoWriMo. I've come up with the premise of the story, which is a good thing. Names were just jumping off the pages of my Character Naming Sourcebook. And then I had to go and find too many appealing names for the hot hero. Here are the choices, and feedback is so welcome.

First, heroine=Cassidy Malloy, fine Irish lass, working in the public library and trying to get her Erotica Novel published. *Smile* Nice connection, huh. Her recently killed Uncle Quinn Malloy, journalist, had his nose in some pretty scary situations. She packs up his stuff and tosses it into the attic, not realizing that someone is looking for the sandisk from his computer.

Enter our hero, the undercover cop who is sent to protect Cassidy. Now the boy needs a name. So here are the choices for Mr. Weir.
Duncan= dark warrior--I kinda of like this one
Logan=Finnian's servant--now he can be Cassidy's servant *Wink*
Maxwell=from Maxwell--I do like the name Max, kind of sexy
Colin=victory of the people--now that name is fitting for our undercover hero

So please help. I am calling out an SMS Save My Story.

NaNo begins in 5 days.

~~~theresa runs through the house screaming~~~~

Tension breaker, had to be done!*Bigsmile*

Vote now!!!

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569711-SMS