*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570008-I-hate-Mondays
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#570008 added February 25, 2008 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
I hate Monday's
*Bigsmile*Well, as far as Monday's go, today wasn't so horrible. I thought for sure after I dropped Z off at High School, that it was going to royally suck. Again, me and the idiot drivers on the road, but it was quite uneventful.

I even went to the Secretary of State and was in and out of there in ten minutes. That is certainly one for the record book. Hubby now has the X5 in his name, woo-hoo. I transfered the Camry title from him to me, and had to transfer plates on both cars, and then renewed my plate for a year. At least I won't have to go back in three weeks for that since my birthday is right around the corner.

I enjoyed hanging out the family yesterday. We celebrated the 92nd birthday of my Grandfather. He is still funnier than anyone I know. I love it when he looks you square in the eye and asks if you know how old he is. Well of course I know, but he doesn't. So I tell him that he's 92, and he laughs. "I'm getting old," he says. You think? As far as genes go, all of his siblings lived to a rip old age. So I guess that I should start looking forward to the fact that I will make it to my 90's, my body will have failed, and my mind will be sporatic. After all, it runs in the family. *Wink*

THIS SUCKS: The software I bought will not work unless I have an internet connection. So that blows. The old computer can't get an internect connection because someone tried to steal it years ago by yanking the cords from the back. This messed up the some stuff in the back. So now I have to go to plan C. At this rate I might as well give up, but I refuse to give up without trying one more thing. I am going to head to Staples with the pc, and see if they can find the deleted files. If they don't do that, then I will try Best Buy. It is my last resort.

ON A GOOD NOTE: With any luck, the memory/speed upgrade for the kids pc should arrive tomorrow, and then I can claim this pc as my own. YESSSSSS. The other one is so slow. I logged onto WDC from it today when the boys were on this one, and it took three minutes for the email to load. I so did not stick around to see if I could continue working on the review I started at work. I logged off and shut the thing down.

Catch ya on the flip side.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570008-I-hate-Mondays