*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569755-Excerpt-of-an-email-I-sent
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#569755 added February 24, 2008 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
Excerpt of an email I sent:
I was emailing someone something and all the sudden this random blast from my past erupted outta me, from where I do not know:

"I've gotten the cartoon comparison too, it's kinda wild. One time at the Electronics store we all drempt up what it'd be like if we all had our own lil poseable action figures...Gussy was gonna have a skateboard (he used to do the kick, push thing pretending he was on one) and when you pressed a button he'd say "Giddy-up", Chachi would do his Pesci imitation while sipping a juice box and holding it with 2 hands like a kindergartener, Stone would mosh (he called it the one-armed gorilla) and say his last name (Stone) with a long, drawn out lisp (I know, you're saying it to yourself out loud, caught ya!), Boergers would fold t-shirts and swing a golf club and yell "Stink!" annoyingly, cuz he was an annoying fucker, and I'd tool around on the imaginary scooter with a big mug of beer or a bottle of Crown, sayin "'Sup kid?". That was us, McKinley style (we got called McKinley style cuz we had a tendency to repeat words - good good, riiiiigght riiiight, yup yup (Vanilla Ice y'all word to your mother) etc. We were like our own religion, we owned the mall. Everything we touched was ours, connections everywhere. Badasses. I think I dated half the freakin mall, free coffee, free breakfast, free tacos, free earrings, free pretzels and lemonade...we sold cell phones and pagers and Chach-muffin and I figured the best way to get a girl's number was to give it to her, the mad-ass pimps we were. We dated cousins for awhile which worked out well, til the night we partied in Canada then went back to my old crib, it had rained earlier and the ground was still moist, so much so in fact that he worked the "handicap parking only" sign out of the ground and began to swing it over his head like a sword...that's what happens when you buy the shot waitresses' entire tray of goodies. I don't think anyone got any nookie that night but it was a blasty anyway. We had a nasty habit of buying all the shots in front of us right before closing time ("How much?" "You boys from the US?" "Yeah" "The whole tray for $6 <Canadian, which back then was something like $3 American>" "Awesome!")."

Ahhhh the good old days...I miss those guys.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569755-Excerpt-of-an-email-I-sent