*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570362-Can-you-say
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#570362 added February 27, 2008 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
Can you say...
FROST BITE?? Cause according to my doctor, I have it on my toes. *Cry* This really sux. I mean, how the heck did I get frost bite in the first place? For the past three of four weeks, my toe has been bothering me. Since I have a tendency to walk into things, I blew it off as an injury from carelessness. About a week and a half ago, one toe became two. I now have two toes that are red, slightly swollen, and hurt. Over the weekend, it started on the big toe of my other foot. I had planned to see the doctor yesterday morning, but it snowed, so I pushed it off.

This morning, I checked out my feet and almost fell off my chair. My big toe on the right foot was purple. Now, I admit, I love the color, but not for my skin. Of course panic really set in. I have a few other health issues, that the doctor brushes aside as "stress, lack of sleep, too much acid" that I am so tired of, that I stayed home this morning until my appointment.

The cure for my toes--warm water and a massage. {e:angry] Sorry, but this doesn't make me feel better. I've been in two pairs of socks and my warm boots all day, and my damn feet are sweating. I took them off to show the boys, and............WooHoo, the purple monster is gone. So, yes, things are looking up. Too bad she didn't bother to tell me when I should recover from this.

As for the ulcer I may, or may not have, I have to wait for the results of the blood test. After she's taken said blood, she decides to ask if I've had anything to eat. Well duh, it's almost noon. Of course I had something to eat. I needed something to soak up the acid from the coffee that sends my {i}maybe ulcer{/i} into a burning, churning ball of fire.

And tonight, D is having his concert. Now I get to sit the auditorium and listen to all the gossip I've missed this school year. *Wink* Sweet. Hey, it could be worse. At least it's finally on a Wednesday, and hubby gets to come and see his boy in action. How do you think I'll look wearing my half way up the calf, dirty boots? Stylish. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570362-Can-you-say