*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/571288-come-play-with-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#571288 added March 3, 2008 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
come play with me
*Bullet* I need to stop checking out the hot chicks with boyfriends, and the hot moms with rings on their ring fingers (everywhere I go). It may one day catch up to me.

*Bullet* "No food, drink or smoking in the the library." And I'm dying for a smoke and the Mountain Dew in my backpack. Geez they ban everything here...pretty soon they won't let you have sex here. Oh wait...I think they frown upon that too.

*Bullet* Oddest thing I've seen on the side of the road lately: an entire bag of Green Giant frozen green beans.

*Bullet* I have so many things I could be doing. But I'm not. I should have no reason to be bored. But I am.

*Bullet* Props to Violet The Nun-MY POEMS R GONE for becoming Preferred...very exciting! Yellow looks good on you. Don't forget to hang your fun quote on the Billboard.

*Bullet* Cleaned off the computer desk yesterday...love it when I find things I saved and had no clue why I saved them. And six months from now, I'll be wondering why I threw then out. Did manage to find some notes and lines I scribbled to myself for later use. Not that I need to be inspired right now, but I can sorta feel a lull coming on, and a little jumpstart won't hurt.

Fuck it, I'm out to catch that smoke.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/571288-come-play-with-me