*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572896-monday-yes-it-is-monday-here-still
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#572896 added March 11, 2008 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
monday, yes it is monday here still!

It was a busy weekend, good busy. My daughter and the twins came down Saturday afternoon, after a long hiatus. The last time they were here was just after Thanksgiving when the twins stayed with me for a few days while their dad was in the hospital on the coast. They used to come every couple of months at the least, but they were younger and had fewer activities at home. And gas cost less.

This time, the main incentive was that a co-worker invited us to come bottle feed her four bummer lambs Saturday evening. After they’d made their plan, the co-worker called and said they’d be out of town Saturday after all, but Sunday noon would be fine. Well, that meant I got left out of the deal, due to church. I took my jeans with me and changed right after the service, but by the time I got there they were fed. Guess I’ll have to make my own trip out there to try it.

The second incentive for a visit was that my daughter’s washer is now the one that’s not working, so she washed several loads here. Turnabout from Christmas when I did the same at her house. *Smile*

*Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4* e:gift1} *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift1* *Gift3* *Gift4*

A thoughtful, useful, and clever gift arrived in the mail today. My thanks to Debi Wharton
for reading in my blog about sucking up my earring backs and sending me some dandy, soft replacements. What a nice thing to do, Debi!

The space shuttle is shooting off tonight at 11, so I'll be able to depend on some writing time in the next week while Bill watches NASA. *Delight* This is the first time in a long while that all astronauts on the mission are men.

Godspeed Dominick Gorie and crew!

© Copyright 2008 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572896-monday-yes-it-is-monday-here-still