*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572940-Busy-Bee
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#572940 added March 11, 2008 at 7:15am
Restrictions: None
Busy Bee
Well, I don't have much time to write, but I'll try to be quick. Last week was incrediably busy, I wasn't able to make it to weight watchers, sigh... and with the new schedule, there's just no way I can fit in gym time during the week.

I did manage to finish THE WOLF'S KISS and I sent out 5 queries and I'm waiting to hear back on them.

The big news was Brent was in a Traffic Accident on Sunday morning at 3 am. He was coming off work and a DUI driver hit the truck on the driver's side quarter panel, taking out the engine. Sigh... Brent slammed into the car next to him. Thankfully, that guy was a police officer too. Then the DUI driver and his passenger wanted to FIGHT Brent and his buddy!! It was ugly. While they were waiting for the police to arrive, gangmembers showed up and beat up on the DUI driver and his passenger. Brent and his friend tried to stop that, but weren't very successful. Brent has a shoulder strain. The doctor gave him and painkillers and put him out for two days. Thank God he wasn't seriously hurt! The truck has 9,000 dollars worth of damage, might be totalled. We'll know more by the end of the week.

I have to get ready for work. Hope to pop in soon.
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572940-Busy-Bee