*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/574427-Well-whaddya-know
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#574427 added March 18, 2008 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Well whaddya know?
"Invalid Entry I know a great deal and I know very little.
I know that I have found out in the past year that faith is “To breathe where there is no air” (Amatu’l-Baha Ruhiyyih Khanum).
I know how a butterfly larva feels in the cocoon as it grows wings.
I know that I have learned more about myself in the past year then I ever wanted to know.
I know that whatever the coming year holds I can face it with new strength of spirit, knowing that there are always answers to my prayers; I just have to look for them.
I do not know every thing the coming year holds, but that is all right because if I did I would curl into the fetal position and never leave the house.
I know that I have to write, there is no other way for me to but to write and continue to write.
I know without a doubt that God exist.
I know that my concept of God has changed dramatically since I was a child.
I know that family has very little to do with the genetic relationship between sibling or parent and child.
I know that wealth is more then just silver and gold; that it consist in faith, love and spiritual strength.
I know that if there is something I do not know, but need it will be revealed in some way or I will find it somewhere along my way.
I know that I need “to let go and let God”.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/574427-Well-whaddya-know