*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575482-On-a-Easter-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#575482 added March 24, 2008 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
On a (Easter) Sunday...
Hope y'all had a Happy Easter.

And if you didn't celebrate Easter, then a happy Sunday.

And if you didn't have a happy sunday, then I can't help your poor miserable life.

I actually didn't have a bad Easter. Went to Mother Mary & Grumpo's for dinner. They're my uncle's parents. Very nice people, but very old. Grumpo's arthritis got the best of him so he's pretty wheelchair bound and basically comes out to eat, sleep and bathe. And Mother Mary's just starting to lose it upstairs a little bit. Met my uncle's sister, whom I was told I met her at Christmas two years ago. I have no friggin clue (she's from out of town, Vegas maybe?). But she's chatty and batty and one step under being obnoxious as all get-out.

Dinner was fine, really good actually. Ham w/pineapple, 2 kinds of sausages, mashed potatoes, some kind of "authentic" something potato salad which was really good (maybe cuz it was made with mustard...a high compliment from someone who doesn't eat potato salad), sweet potatoes (which you couldn't pay me enough to eat), buttered rye bread (seedless cuz that's the way I like it) and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting. Dessert was awesome...homemade cream puffs (even though the filling didn't quite set) and homemade cheesecake.

And then of course, the watching of Jackass 2.5 back at my aunt and uncles. We may eat well, but I never said we were normal, and no one got chewed out by anyone

**For the record I am not a fan of the tv shows or movies the Jackass crew has put out. Maybe when I was 18 or 19.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575482-On-a-Easter-Sunday