*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575834-Today-I-Will-Punch-Out-Your-Words
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#575834 added March 26, 2008 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Today I Will Punch Out Your Words
*Bullet* My favorite movie as a teenager was probably "Major League" w/ Charlie Sheen, Corbin Bernson and Tom Berringer. Sometimes I'd watch it 3 times a week in the summer. I heard on the radio today that most of it was actually filmed in Milwaukee and not Cleveland, where the gist of the story is set. To hear that was almost like hearing there's no such thing as Santa Claus.

*Bullet* Rather than edit my previous entry (again), I have to brag that also when I was younger, I was indeed a pretty solid softball player. I managed to hit .600 one year, in of all places, a church league. Hey, don't judge me! I was young and impressionable. It's worth noting that most of my hits were infield singles or seeing-eye doubles that worked their way into holes in the infield and I was quick enough to race to 2nd. Enough bragging.

*Bullet* I can't get over how weird it is every once in awhile to see something I wrote in the "Reviewer Items" column. I guess it's weird cuz I'm not really sure how I feel about it actually. I almost wish I had a choice over what ends up there, but I'm not in the mood to be shamelessly self-promoting myself today.

*Bullet* When I put my phone on silent or vibrate, no one calls or texts. But if I forget, everyone and their Jesus wants to get a hold of me, and it's so damn loud.

*Bullet* From the department of "What the weatherman forgot to tell you as he proclaimed 'The Sky's Gonna Fall'": It's abso-freakin-lutely gorgeous outside today...low-to-mid 40's, lotsa sunshine, not a cloud nor chill in the air. I was braced for the worst and was too lazy to do anything productive. Now watch, it's gonna be crappy the rest of the week, and I'll be dying to get out of the house. That's my luck. Hope y'all are more inclined to make something useful happen today than I am. Peace.

*Bullet* *Bullet* I just noticed that I'm over 100 entries. *Balloon6* Who'd thunk I could sustain this for that long? It's sort of like the weird tv show that no one watches, yet makes it to 100 episodes. The question is, who forgot the cake?? *Balloon6*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575834-Today-I-Will-Punch-Out-Your-Words