*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576186-Part-4
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
#576186 added March 29, 2008 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Part 4
Somewhere before I express if I could feel myself as an entity of universe, a part of bigger picture or I should say complete picture. Though I got some sense of it but the form I was not able to feel about. And now I feel Freeness is bounded in the body, Wondering of mind is just a small moments and has no comparison when a-free-will-out-body-sensation (calm).

The linkage with supreme will can be establish. However non scientific of illusionary it seem to be. The direction of all human efforts is to have a pleasurable state of mind for all and forever. All we try to do about is changing the world to suiting our own pleasure seeking mind. And all those efforts fall a bit short of requirements. The reasons we know. Its how all world establish to its present form and it ensures the continuity of the trends by strongly establishing the values.

And one can say in light vain ideas as express in starting point the just side effect of gene defect, or some hormones disturbance, say sleeplessness and so on.

Knowledge and nature are the only expression of supreme will. Technology have a sense of direction and it is well suited to direction of evolution of the worlds where the science and literature have those capacities to get the expression of Supreme will order.


Is the difference between Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Consciousness is element of Purpose.

Generally computer can do calculation faster then all but one or two persons of each country.


© Copyright 2008 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576186-Part-4