*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538055-work-place
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
#538055 added September 27, 2007 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
work place
It is in continuum with my earlier entry. I have taken my own way and by doing so I am benefited at least in the short term , the future I had estimated that time is now a present and a pleasant present ,
My all effort were to induced the energy in the system, Attack the very nerve of the people which releases their energy .People and the system become more sensitive and proactive to solve the problems. IT works well but I do not but how to represent it. It is a burled viscous and little more dynamic approach.

After the raw energy inducement in system I need to take care the direction of energy flow in the useful way to the fullest of its potential again I feel I will be able to do it , But why so much of optimism and this is exactly my boss worried about me.
I have a known problem with me I am habit of solving the Nitty
Gritty of the system with the evolved approach I need to get into the system, Sometime I have work upon myself how and why to get into the otherwise stupid details of things.


© Copyright 2007 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538055-work-place